An appetizing appetizer. Cheese Box not only is it easy to prepare, its ingredients are easy available.
|½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 tbsp||Mixed vegetables|
|3 pcs||Vegetarian prawn, diced|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|10 pcs||Fried beancurd /”Tofu pok”|
|5 slices||Vegetarian cheese, cut into smaller pieces|
- Boil potato with skin until cooked, peeled and diced.
- Heat oil, sauté diced potato, mixed vegetables and vegetarian prawn until fragrant.
- Add in AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, stir well. Keep aside.
- Cut bean curd, then scope out the flesh.
- Stuff filling into bean curd, cover with cheese.
- Preheat oven at 1600C, bake them for 8-10 minutes until cheese melted. Serve hot.