Serving suggestion: 4-6 pax
|12 sheets||Puff pastry (4 inch × 4 inch)|
|40 g||Yellow onion, cut into cube|
|5 g||Garlic, chopped|
|300 g||Chicken meat, chopped|
|1 tsp||Wheat flour|
|70 g||Potatoes, cut into cube|
|100 g||Button mushroom, sliced|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Melt the butter, stir-fry the yellow onion and garlic until soften.
- Add in chicken, stir until half cooked.
- Add in wheat flour, stir well.
- Add in milk and potato. Stir until potatoes turn soft.
- Add in button mushrooms.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper. Stir well until thicken. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Place spoonful of the filling into the puff pastry.
- Brush the corner with egg and seal properly. Brush the surface with egg wash.
- Bakes in the oven at 180°c about 15-20 minutes or until its golden.
- Ready to serve.
Tips: Freeze the pastry and bake it some other times.