|4- 5 pcs||Chicken|
|1 tsp||SERI AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|1- 2 tbsp||Oil|
|1 no||Chopped onion|
|250 g||Button mushroom, sliced|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 ½ tbsp||Flour|
|2 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1 cup||Canned tomatoes|
|½ tsp||Chopped fresh thyme|
|1 tbsp||Fresh chopped parsley|
1. Season chicken with SERI AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning.
2. Heat oil and sauté chicken pieces until brown. Keep aside.
3. With the same pan, add butter and reduce heat to medium. Add chopped onion and cook until slightly brown.
4. Raise heat and add in mushrooms and garlic.
5. Add the flour and cook to coat all the mushrooms, then add water and cook to simmer.
6. Stir in TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, canned tomatoes, fresh thyme and browned chicken.
7. Cook for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens. Taste for salt.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley.