Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Serving suggestion: 8-12 pax
|1 cup||Cooking oil|
|14 tbsp||Curry powder, mixed with some water|
|1.6 kg||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|4||Potatoes, medium size, cut into pieces|
|2 cup||Coconut cream|
|4 strings||Curry leaves|
|4 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
Ingredients A: blended
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Saute cinnamon, star anise, cardamom pods and clove.
- Add in ingredients (A) together with curry paste and fry until oil separated.
- Add in the chicken, potatoes and mix well. Let it simmer until the chicken is half cooked.
- Add in water, tamarind slice, coconut milk and curry leaves. Simmer until oil separated.
- Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.