Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Serving suggestion: 8-12 pax
|1 cup||Cooking oil|
|14 tbsp||Curry powder, mixed with some water|
|1.6 kg||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|4||Potatoes, medium size, cut into pieces|
|2 cup||Coconut cream|
|4 strings||Curry leaves|
|4 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
Ingredients A: blended
1. Heat the cooking oil.
2. Saute cinnamon, star anise, cardamom pods and clove.
3. Add in ingredients (A) together with curry paste and fry until oil separated.
4. Add in the chicken, potatoes and mix well. Let it simmer until the chicken is half cooked.
5. Add in water, tamarind slice, coconut milk and curry leaves. Simmer until oil separated.
6. Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock. Mix well.
7. Ready to serve.