Ingredients: soup (Chicken Soto)
|550 g||Whole chicken leg or breast|
|4 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1||Spice bag (Sup bunjut)|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Ingredients A: blended well (Chicken Soto)
|2 inch pc||Ginger|
|1½ tbsp||Cumin seed powder|
|2 tbsp||Coriander seed powder|
|2 tbsp||Fennel seed powder|
|1 tsp||Turmeric powder|
- Boil chicken with water, TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, spice bag and star anise for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and shred the meat into small pieces. Reserve the stock.
- Heat oil in a stock pot, add bay leaves, blended ingredients (A) and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Fry until aromatic.
- Add in the chicken stock, boil for another 10 minutes.
Ingredients: Accompaniment (Bergedil)
|250 g||Minced chicken|
|1||Egg, for coating|
Ingredients A: Accompaniment (Bergedil)
|300 g||Boiled potato, mashed|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|To taste||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Stir fry minced chicken and ginger without oil until cooked. Throw away the ginger, strain and keep aside.
- Mix chicken and all the ingredients (A) in a bowl, take some of the mixture and roll into a flat patty.
- Dip in beaten egg and shallow fry until light brown.
Ingredients: Chilli Padi Sauce
|100 g||Bird’s eye chilies|
|1 tbsp||Dark soya sauce|
|3 tbsp||Light sauce|
- Pound or blend the chilies and mix with the sauces.
|50 g||Bean sprouts, blanched|
|Some||Chinese celery, cut into small pcs|
|200 g||Shredded chicken meat|
|8 pcs||Cooked mini rice cake (nasi impit)|
- Place some rice cake in a bowl, add the meat patty, bean sprouts and the rest of the garnishing ingredients on top. Pour in the soup and serve with chilli sauce.