|400 ml||Coconut milk (from 1 fruit)|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|2 tbsp||Shredded coconut (toasted)|
|1||Lime, squeezed for juice|
|1 sachet||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
Spices: Dissolved in 200 ml water
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|2 tbsp||Coriander powder|
|1 tbsp||Fennel powder|
|1 tbsp||Cumin powder|
|3 tbsp||Fried onion|
- Tie up chicken feet, poke chicken with a fork and steam for 45 minutes.
- Heat ghee, sauté blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Stir in SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning and other spices, mix until aromatic.
- Pour in coconut milk and liquid from steamed chicken. Stir once in a while until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Mix in AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning.
- Cook until the sauce thickens, then add in shredded coconut and continue cooking. When it becomes thicker, stir in lime juice.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener. Pour the sauce onto chicken.