Watch The Cooking Video
Serve the delicious Rendang in an extraordinary way. Cockles Rendang is a seafood lovers’ favourite. Easy to prepare with short time required. It is delicious to enjoy with compressed rice or our special Lemongrass Rice.
|½ cawan||Minyak masak|
|1 cup||Coconut milk|
|2 pieces||Kaffir lime leaves|
|30 g||Palm sugar, grated|
|3 tbsp||Toasted grated coconut|
|3 pieces||Turmeric leaves, thinly sliced|
Ingredients A: blended
|10 sticks||Dried chili, boiled|
|4 inch||Fresh turmeric|
- Heat up oil in a wok, fry blended ingredients (A) fragrant.
- Add in coconut milk, water, kaffir lime leaves and turmeric leaves.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and palm sugar.
- Add in toasted grated coconut, cook until oil rise on top.
- Add in cockles, stir until cockles is cooked and the gravy has slightly dried.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe