Coconut Pudding with Mango Sauce
|22 g||Gelatine powder|
|3 ½ tbsp||Water|
|300 ml||Coconut milk|
|200 ml||Fresh UHT milk|
|5 sachets||Pal Sweet® Sweetener|
|½ cup||Ripe mango, finely diced|
|1 ½ tbsp||Cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp water|
|3 sachets||Pal Sweet® Low Calorie Sweetener|
1. Mix gelatine powder and water in a small bowl. Stir until gelatin dissolves and is bloated up. Leave aside.
2. Place coconut milk, fresh milk and salt in a saucepot. Heat the coconut mixture over medium low heat until just heated but not boiling (important not to boil the mixture).
3. Scoop a ladle of hot coconut mixture into the gelatin mixture. Stir to mix well completely. Pour this gelatin mixture back into the coconut mixture. (At this stage do not bring fire up but just keep it at low.)
4. Once the mixture is well mixed take saucepot away from the heat. Add in Pal Sweet® Low Calorie Sweetener. Stir to mix well.
5. Spoon coconut pudding mixture into individual moulds. Allow to cool for 3 – 4 minutes. Leave aside to set before putting the coconut pudding into the refrigerator to chill well.
6. To prepare the mango sauce, combine water with diced mango in a saucepan. Cook over medium low heat. Stir till it starts to boil. Drizzle in cornflour mixture gradually. Turn off the heat and stir in Pal Sweet® Low Calorie Sweetener to mix.
7. Turn out the pudding and drizzle over with the mango sauce.