Creamy Butter Chicken recipe is crunchy and delicious because of its recipe is easy, its sauce is creamy with a tinge of spicy chili pepper.
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
|800 g||Chicken, cut into small pieces|
|4 tbsp||Corn flour|
|1 litre||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|2 strings||Curry leaves|
|5||Bird’s eye chili, thinly sliced|
|200 ml||Evaporated milk|
|2 tbsp||Corn flour, mix with water|
- Marinate the chicken with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add in corn flour and mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil. Deep fry the chicken until golden.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Fry the garlic, bird’s eye chili and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Pour in evaporated milk and water.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thicken.
- Add in fried chicken. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.