Creamy Butter Chicken
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Creamy Butter Chicken recipe is crunchy and delicious because of its recipe is easy, its sauce is creamy with a tinge of spicy chili pepper.
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
|800 g||Chicken, cut into small pieces|
|4 tbsp||Corn flour|
|1 litre||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|2 strings||Curry leaves|
|5||Bird’s eye chili, thinly sliced|
|200 ml||Evaporated milk|
|2 tbsp||Corn flour, mix with water|
- Marinate the chicken with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add in corn flour and mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil. Deep fry the chicken until golden.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Fry the garlic, bird’s eye chili and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Pour in evaporated milk and water.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thicken.
- Add in fried chicken. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Please login/register to view the full exclusive recipe.