Creamy Buttermilk Chicken
Watch The Cooking Video
Creamy Buttermilk Chicken recipe is crunchy and delicious because of its recipe is easy, its buttermilk sauce is creamy with a tinge of spicy chilli pepper.
The chicken is first marinated in a mixture of spices and flour. Then the marinated chicken is fried until golden brown. Once it's cooked, the chicken is then covered in a flavourful gravy made with evaporated milk and spices.
If you're looking for a buttermilk chicken recipe that will impress your guests, give this one a try. You won't be disappointed.
|800 g||Chicken, cut into small pieces|
|4 tbsp||Corn flour|
|1 litre||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|2 strings||Curry leaves|
|5||Bird’s eye chili, thinly sliced|
|200 ml||Evaporated milk|
|2 tbsp||Corn flour, mix with water|
- Marinate the chicken with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add in corn flour and mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil. Deep fry the chicken until golden.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Fry the garlic, bird’s eye chili and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Pour in evaporated milk and water.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thicken.
- Add in fried chicken. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe