Serving Suggestion: 5 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|1 ½ litre||Water|
|2 bulb||Spring onion, slice thinly|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|10 slice||Sandwich bread|
|50 g||Unsalted Butter|
|5 slice||Romaine lettuce|
|1||Tomato, medium size, slice thinly|
- Boil water with salt. Add in eggs and boil it for 10 minutes. Remove the egg shell and chop the egg.
- Assemble chopped egg in a bowl. Add in spring onion and mayonnaise.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Mix well.
- Spread slices of bread with butter. Heat a pan, toast the bread until crispy.
- Arrange a slice of romaine lettuce on toasted bread.
- Spoon egg filling on the lettuce. Next, add tomato slices. Cover with another slice of toasted bread.
- Ready to serve.