Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|2 tbsp||Lemon Juice / Vinegar|
|2 cups||Low Fat Milk|
|2||Russet Potatoes, cut in wedges|
|3 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|1 tbsp||Dry Mustard|
|1 tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|2 ½ cups||Flour|
|½ cups||Corn flour|
|½ tsp||Garlic Powder|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Mix lemon juice and low fat milk, let stand for 10 minutes to become buttermilk.
- Mix all the ingredients (A) with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and 2 ½ cups of buttermilk until evenly combined.
- Marinade the potatoes with mixed ingredients (A) for 20 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients (B) with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper until evenly combine.
- Coat the marinated potatoes with mixed ingredients (B), stir-fry the coated potatoes until crispy.
- Serve with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
Tips: The purpose of used buttermilk for improves the taste and will not result in dry texture of potatoes.