Ingredients: for the batter and coating
|2 cups||Plain flour|
|2 no||Egg (large)|
|2 no||Beaten egg, for coating|
Ingredients A: for the fillings (seasoned together)
|350 g||Minced chicken|
|3 tbsp||Curry powder|
Ingredients B: for the fillings
|5 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 large||Red onion, diced|
|2 sprigs||Curry leaf, sliced|
|2 no||Green chilli, washed & chopped|
|1½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tsp||Garlic, finely minced|
|1 tsp||Ginger, finely minced|
|1 tsp||Chilli flakes|
|500 g||Potato, washed, boiled, peeled & mashed|
|Some||Coriander leaf, approx 1 tbsp|
- Batter: In a bowl, bring in the flour, salt and egg. Mix well and add in water.
- Whisk or beat well till there is no lump. Keep aside.
- Fillings: Heat cooking oil in a wok. Bring in onion, curry leaf and green chilli.
- Add seasoned minced chicken (A), stir cook with TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and salt to taste. Add in ginger, garlic and chilli flakes. Stir well over a moderate fire.
- When chicken is well done, bring in mashed potato and over a slow fire, stir mix the minced chicken well. Add coriander leaf and remove from heat. Let the fillings cool.
- Grease a griddle pan, pour in a ladle full of batter and swirl the pan to make a thin pancake over low medium fire. When done, bring the pancake onto a pastry board.
- Put the fillings on the lower end center. Fold the two sides (right and left) tightly and roll from the bottom whist the pancake is hot. Otherwise, brush some beaten egg to stick the ends.
- Coat it in beaten egg and bread crumbs. This roll can be deep-fried or baked in oven.