Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Chicken curry is one of the most common dishes in Malaysia. The chicken curry is cooked with spices and the taste is harmonized with seasonings. It is delicious to serve with rice or bread.
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 stalks||Curry leaf|
|1 small||Cinnamon stick|
|1 small||Star anise|
|4 tbsp||Chicken curry powder, mix with some water|
|500 g||Chicken, cut into bite-sized|
|200 g / 1 no||Potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized|
|1 small pc||Dried tamarind|
|4 tbsp||Evaporated milk|
Ingredients A: blend well
Ingredients B: seasoning
- Heat oil in pot, sauté the lemongrass, curry leaves, cinnamon and star anise.
- Add in blended ingredients (A), stir for a while.
- Add in curry powder mixture then cook for a few minute until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken and mix well.
- Add in water and potato, let it boil. Once boiled, add in dried tamarind and seasoning (B).
- Cook until potato softens, then pours in the evaporated milk.
- Allow the curry to boil again and ready to serve.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 17% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.