Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
|¾ cup||Cooking oil|
|4 tbsp||Curry meat powder , mixed with some water|
|250 g||Chicken meat|
|2 tsp||Tamarind, mixed with 4 cups of water|
|½ cup||Coconut milk|
|4 tsp||TUMIX® Anchovy Stock|
|6 pcs||Fried bean curds / taufu pok, cut half|
|6 sprigs||Dried chili, seeded and boiled|
|600 g||Yellow noodle, blanched and drained|
|100 g||Prawn meat, blanched|
|100 g||Cockle meat, blanched|
|1 small||packet Fish ball, blanched|
|4 pcs||Mustrad, blanched|
|50 g||Bean sprout, blanched|
|3 pcs||Hard-boiled egg, cut half|
|2 pcs||Sliced red chili|
|30 g||Chinese celery, thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp||Fried shallot|
1. Heat up oil, sauté ingredient (A) together with curry paste until soft.
2. Put in chicken meat and stir fry until half cooked.
3. Put in tamarind juice and mix well. Add in coconut milk dan let it boil a while.
4. Season with TUMIX® Anchovy Stock , salt and sugar. Lastly, put in the bean curds. Stir well and remove from heat.
5. Place some yellow noodle in a bowl, pour in sauce and garnish with sides. Ready to serve.