To watch the cooking video, please click here
|2 packets||Wonton wrappers|
|400gm||fresh shrimps (minced)|
|1 nos||Onion (finely chopped)|
|8 cloves||garlics (finely chopped)|
|½ stalk||medium-sized carrot (Peeled and finely grated)|
|10 gm||spring onions (chopped)|
|2 nos||Egg whites|
|2 ssp||oyster sauce|
|A pinch||table salt|
|Adequate||cooking oil (for frying)|
- Combine minced chicken, fresh shrimps, onion, garlics, carrot, spring onions with AJI-NO-MOTO®, white pepper, oyster sauce and salt in a glass bowl. Mix well.
- Marinate for ½- 45 minutes, covered.
- Put 1 tsp of mixture onto the wonton wrapper. Fold according to your own preference.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry the wonton until it become golden-brown.
- Remove from pan and drain.
- Serve warm with mayonnaise or cocktail sauce.