Watch The Cooking Video
|12 slices||White Bread / Whole Wheat Bread|
|6 pieces||Beef Bacon (cut into small pieces)|
|½ cup||Cheddar Cheese (shredded)|
|½ teaspoon||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|Enough||Scallions (sliced finely)|
- Heat the oven at 150°C.
- Grease the muffin mold with butter.
- Cut the bread into round shape by knife or round biscuit cutter and then roll 2 slices of breads to become thinner.
- Put the bread that has been rolled into muffin mold.
- In the pan, heat up cooking oil and fry the beef bacon until half cooked.
- Put the pieces of fried beef bacon into muffin mold that has been coated with bread earlier.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on the top of bacon.
- Break an egg on the top.
- Sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper on the top of egg.
- Bake in the oven until the egg whites are cooked (about 10-15 minutes).
- After the egg toast is done, remove it from mold and garnish with sliced scallions.
Size of the bread in round shape has slightly bigger than the muffin mold in order the bread can be put into the muffin told.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes