Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|200 g||Chicken meat, cut|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|5||Button mushroom, sliced|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|2 tsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|200 g||Yee mee|
|2 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
- Mix chicken meat with 1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Heat cooking oil, stir-fry garlic until golden.
- Add in chicken meat, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in mushroom.
- Add in water and season with 1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and sweet soy sauce, mix well.
- Add in yee mee and let it boil. Cover the wok until yee mee has softened.
- Sprinkle spring onion, mix well and serve.