Fried Black Pepper Yee Mee
Watch The Cooking Video
Malaysia is a country that provides a diverse range of culinary delights. The rich and unique culture has created a delicious array of food items. One of the most notable items is the Fried Black Pepper Yee Mee. The dish consists of crispy yee mee, chicken meat, button mushrooms, garlic and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. The noodles are crispy but when it goes into the sauce, it turns soft. Get ready to wow your guests when you serve this tasty and unique meal. This simple yet delicious dish won’t take much of your time so go ahead and try it!
|200 g||Chicken meat, cut|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|5||Button mushroom, sliced|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|2 tsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|200 g||Yee mee|
|2 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
- Mix chicken meat with 1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Heat cooking oil, stir-fry garlic until golden.
- Add in chicken meat, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in mushroom.
- Add in water and season with 1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and sweet soy sauce, mix well.
- Add in yee mee and let it boil. Cover the wok until yee mee has softened.
- Sprinkle spring onion, mix well and serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes