Fried Prawns with Curry Leaves
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Chinese New Year Recipes!
|500 g||Prawns, medium size|
|12 no||Curry leaves, thinly sliced|
|1 no||Egg, beaten|
|100 g||Fresh grated coconut|
|3 tbsp||UHT Milk|
|1 tsp||Lime/lemon juice|
|90 g||SERI-AJI® Seasoned Flour (Original)|
|300 g||Oil for frying|
1. Shelled prawns and devein the tail intact.
2. Fry grated coconut in low heat to par dry.
3. In a bowl, mixed in milk, egg, lime juice and SERI-AJI® Seasoned Flour (Original).
4. Pour in the coconut and sliced curry leaves. Mixed well.
5. Dip each prawn into the mixture and fry in cooking oil with medium heat till golden brown.
6. Drain with kitchen towel and serve hot.