|500 g||Prawns, medium size|
|12 no||Curry leaves, thinly sliced|
|1 no||Egg, beaten|
|100 g||Fresh grated coconut|
|3 tbsp||UHT Milk|
|1 tsp||Lime/lemon juice|
|90 g||SERI-AJI® Seasoned Flour (Original)|
|300 g||Oil for frying|
- Shelled prawns and devein the tail intact.
- Fry grated coconut in low heat to par dry.
- In a bowl, mixed in milk, egg, lime juice and SERI-AJI® Seasoned Flour (Original).
- Pour in the coconut and sliced curry leaves. Mixed well.
- Dip each prawn into the mixture and fry in cooking oil with medium heat till golden brown.
- Drain with kitchen towel and serve hot.