Fried Vegetarian Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli)
Product Used for the Recipe
Vegetarian Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) is very nutritious as it contains a variety of vegetables, especially tofu which is a source of protein in this recipe.
|200g||Bee hoon dry (soak for 30 minutes before usage)|
|15g||Black fungus (soak till soft and shred)|
|20g||Sweet dried bean curd (shred) – fried|
|20g||Enoki Mushroom (soak till soft)|
|6 Nos||Shiitake Mushroom (shred) – Optional|
|2pcs||Hard Toufu (cut to thick slices) – pre-fried|
|150g||Sawi (Mustard green) – cut into 4cm|
|4 Tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame Oil|
|2 Tbsp||SERI-AJI® Nasi Goreng Cina|
|1 Tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|2 Tbsp||Soya sauce|
|½ Tsp||Thick Soya Sauce|
1. Heat the cooking oil in pan, when hot adds in the shredded ginger to fry till fragrant.
2. Pour in the water and ingredients A simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
3. Put in the bee hoon, black fungus, carrots, cabbage, sawi, tim chock, lily flower, shiitake mushroom and the tauhu.
4. Stir fry and mix well
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes
6. Splash the sesame oil and stir fry
7. To enhance better taste, you may sprinkle some fried shallot before serving.
8. You may also enjoy it along with SERI-AJI® Kampung Chili Sauce.