Minced chicken, marinated with TUMIX Chicken and AJI-SHIO pepper and rolled into balls. Coat with finely cut wantan pastry and fried. To get a perfect taste, dip into the special sauce made from SERI-AJI “Ayam Masak Merah” and mayonaise.
|15 pcs||Wanton sheet/wrapper, cut into smaller pieces|
|300 g||Minced chicken|
|1 stalk||Coriander leaf, chopped|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tbsp||Potato starch|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning|
- Fillings: Combine all ingredients until elastic.
- Take 1 tbsp of fillings, form into a round shape and wrap with a piece of wanton sheet.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until golden yellow.
- Dipping sauce: Mix SERI-AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning with ½ cup of water, cook on low heat until fragrant. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Put in mayonnaise and stir evenly.
- Ready to be served with other fried dishes.