Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Product Used for the Recipe
Fruit Cocktail Pudding is best served when it's cold because of its soft pudding and colorful fruits. This dessert recipe is also easy to prepare.
|6 g||Jelly (Agar-agar)|
|250 ml||Evaporated milk|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence|
|14 small packs||Pal Sweet® Sweetener|
|50 g||Mixed fruits in can, cut small|
|50 g||Lychee, cut small|
|50 g||Pineapple, cut small|
|50 g||Nata de Coco, cut small|
1. Heat up water, add in jelly and bring to boil.
2. When the jelly is fully melted, add in evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Mix thoroughly.
3. Remove from fire, put in Pal-Sweet® Sweetener. Mix well and sieve the jelly mixture.
4. Lay mixed fruits and nata de coco in the jelly mould. Pour the in jelly mixture, let it cool for a while before putting it in the fridge for 3 hours.
5. Remove the pudding from the mould, ready to serve.