Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Ginger chicken is popular among Chinese community where ginger is the main ingredient. Spiciness from chilli and ginger is well-liked by it’s fans.
|500 g||Chicken, chopped|
|2 tsp||Cooking oil|
|1/3 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Corn flour mix with 1 tbsp of water|
Ingredient A: marinate
|½ tsp||Pepper powder|
|½ tsp||Thick soy sauce|
|½ tsp||Oyster sauce|
|½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|¼ no||Large onion, sliced|
|½ thumb size||Ginger, shredded|
|2 pcs||Dried chilli, soaked in water & removed seeds|
- Marinate the chicken with ingredients (A) for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil, sauté Ingredient (B). Retrieve half of them and put aside for later use.
- Add in marinated chicken, stir-fry over medium high heat until the chicken is slightly cooked.
- Add in water and simmer over medium low heat for 15 minutes, or until the chicken becomes tender and cooked.
- Add in sesame oil, corn flour mixture and the other half of ingredient (B). Stir well.
- Serve hot with rice.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 19% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.