Golden Pumpkin with White Fungus
Product Used for the Recipe
An inexpensive dessert of pumpkin with white fungus and blended, flavoured with evaporated milk and sweetened with PAL SWEET®
|¼ (about 2 cups)||Pumpkin|
|100 g||Split mung beans|
|2-3 pcs||Pandan leaf|
|½ can/200 ml||Evaporated milk|
|50 g||White fungus, soaked and tear into pieces|
|Sufficient||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener for individual taste|
1. Remove pumpkin skin and seeds, cut into pieces then boil, steam on microwave till soft.
2. Soak split mung beans for ½ hour and boil with pandan leaf in water till soft.
3. Combine pumpkin and cooked mung beans then blend till fine.
4. In a saucepan, boil pumpkin and mung bean mixture together with evaporated milk and white fungus till smooth. Remove from heat once boil
5. Add Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener to taste.