Serving suggestion: 8 pax
|500 g||Chicken thigh meat|
|50 g||Carrot, steamed|
|50 g||Broccoli, steamed|
|4 tbsp||Bread crumbs|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 cup||Wheat flour|
|½ cup||Wheat flour|
|½ cup||Corn flour|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|¾ cup||Cold water|
1. Combined chicken thigh meat, carrot, broccoli, egg, bread crumbs, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and salt in food processor. Blend until it form a paste.
2. Over a baking tray, fill the paste into cookie mould over baking tray. Remove it from the mould and repeat the steps until complete. Freeze the chicken paste for about 2 hours.
3. In a bowl, combined all ingredients (B). Mix well.
4. Heat the cooking oil.
5. Coat the nugget with wheat flour follow by batter (B).
6. Fry the nugget until half cooked over high heat. Drain and cool it down.
7. Fry again until crispy over medium heat and ready to serve.
Tips: Wet cutter and spoon to ease the mould process.
Tips: To prepare frozen nugget, prepare until step 6 and freeze the nugget.
Tips: Other than using food processor, chicken paste can be prepared by chopping.
Tips: Nugget can be kept in freezer for later frying.