|30 g||Wheat flour|
|1 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|1 tbsp||Lea & Perrins sauce|
|Enough||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|2 tsp||Cooking oil|
|2||Yellow onion, cubed|
|500 g||Chicken thigh, deboned & cut into 2 cm|
|1 ½ tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1||Apple, peeled & mashed into puree|
|1 tbsp||Masala salt|
|80 g||Green peas|
|Some||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
- Saute yellow onion with oil until golden.
- Shift to high heat, put in chicken and fry until golden.
- Stir in TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, carot and water. When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat.
- Put in potato, apple, salt and masala salt.
- Simmer until the chicken, carrot and potato are cooked through.
- To prepare roux, melt butter then add in flour, tomato sauce, Lea & Perrins sauce and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Mix 2 cups of chicken gravy with roux, stir evenly.
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and stir until thick.
- Finally, put in green peas and mix to combine. Remove from heat and sprinkle in Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener.