One of the most popular dishes in Japan and commonly served with rice. Very different from Indian curries, the Japanese curry is milder with tomato sauce and others. Try this today with a mix of AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, and Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener.
|30 g||Wheat flour|
|1 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|1 tbsp||Lea & Perrins sauce|
|Enough||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|2 tsp||Cooking oil|
|2||Yellow onion, cubed|
|500 g||Chicken thigh, deboned & cut into 2 cm|
|1 ½ tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1||Apple, peeled & mashed into puree|
|1 tbsp||Masala salt|
|80 g||Green peas|
|Some||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
- Saute yellow onion with oil until golden.
- Shift to high heat, put in chicken and fry until golden.
- Stir in TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, carot and water. When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat.
- Put in potato, apple, salt and masala salt.
- Simmer until the chicken, carrot and potato are cooked through.
- To prepare roux, melt butter then add in flour, tomato sauce, Lea & Perrins sauce and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Mix 2 cups of chicken gravy with roux, stir evenly.
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and stir until thick.
- Finally, put in green peas and mix to combine. Remove from heat and sprinkle in Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener.