Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
|3 cups||Hot water|
|5 pcs||Butterfly-pea flower|
|1 pcs||Kaffir lime leaf|
|1 tbsp||SERI-AJI® Yangchow Fried Rice Seasoning|
|1 ½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|¼ tbsp||Tamarind, mixed with 1 cup of water|
|½ cup||Coconut milk|
|4 sprigs||Dried chili, cut, seeded and boiled|
|1 pcs||Garcinia atroviridis|
|1 inch||Ginger, sliced|
|100 g||Grated coconut|
|4 pcs||Red chili, cut and seeded|
1. Soak butterfly-pea flower in water.
2. Put rice into rice cooker. Add in butterfly-pea flower water, SERI-AJI® Yangchow Fried Rice Seasoning and the rest of the ingredients. Stir well and boil until well cooked.
3. Ready to serve with sauce, coconut sambal and chili sambal.
Tips: For perfect rice texture, stir and loosen the rice when it is cooked.
1. Stir fry ingredient (A) until fragrant.
2. Put in tamarind juice and season with salt and sugar.
3. Add in coconut milk dan stir thoroughly until boiling. Set aside.
1. Boil the fish with garcinia atroviridis and also ginger. Remove the flesh and crush to a soft mash.
2. Mash shallots, garlic and lemongrass until smooth.
3. Toast the grated coconut without oil in a pan until golden brown. Stir in the mashed ingredients and fish until dry. Season with salt and sugar.
1. Ground red chili and garlic until fine.
2. Season with vinegar and sugar.