Kong Po Chicken
Dried chillies and other condiments in Kong Po Chicken make it tastes mild spicy and appetising.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|500 g||Chicken - cut into bite-sized|
|2 pieces||Dry chilies - cut in an inch length and seeded|
|1 thumb size||Minced garlic|
|½||Large onion - cut into wedges|
|5 stalk||Spring onion - clean & cut into an inch length|
Ingredient A: marinate
|½ tsp||Pepper powder|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|½ tbsp||Corn flour|
Ingredient B: seasoning
|½ tsp||Sesame oil|
|1/8 tsp||Pepper powder|
|1 tsp||Oyster sauce|
|½ tsp||Sour plum sauce|
|½ tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Tomato sauce|
|1 tsp||LP sauce|
- Marinate the chicken with ingredient (A) about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok, deep-fry the marinated chicken, set aside.
- Heat some oil in another wok, sauté dry chilies and garlic.
- Add in large onions, water and seasoning (B), then continue to stir-fry.
- Add in the chicken and spring onion, mix well.
- Dish out and serve hot.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 15% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.