1. Mix the kueh teow with dark soy sauce, put aside.
2. Heat the cooking oil, stir fry the Kueh teow until cooked. Put aside.
3. For the gravy, boil water in a pot, add in garlic, TUMIX® Chicken Stock, salt and sugar.
4. Add in chicken and prawn. Boil until they are cooked, remove from the pot.
5. Add in carrot and kailan. Boil until they are cooked and remove from the pot.
6. Pour in tapioca flour mixture and stir until thicken.
7. After boiling, turn off the heat and add in egg, slowly stir for a while.
8. Arrange chicken, prawn, and vegetables on the stir fried kueh teow.
9. Pour the gravy on top of the Kueh teow, ready to serve.