Ladna Flat Noodles
Watch The Cooking Video
The Kueh Teow Ladna recipe is very good to eat when it's hot. You can make your own at home because the recipe is easy, healthy and fast to prepare.
|250 g||Kueh Teow|
|½ tsp||Kicap pekat|
|½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 clove||Garlic, smashed|
|1 ½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|50 g||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|20 g||Carrot, sliced|
|2 stalk||Chinese kale (Kailan), cut|
|2 tbsp||Tapioca flour, mixed with some water|
- Mix the kueh teow with dark soy sauce, put aside.
- Heat the cooking oil, stir fry the Kueh teow until cooked. Put aside.
- For the gravy, boil water in a pot, add in garlic, TUMIX® Chicken Stock, salt and sugar.
- Add in chicken and prawn. Boil until they are cooked, remove from the pot.
- Add in carrot and kailan. Boil until they are cooked and remove from the pot.
- Pour in tapioca flour mixture and stir until thicken.
- After boiling, turn off the heat and add in egg, slowly stir for a while.
- Arrange chicken, prawn, and vegetables on the stir fried kueh teow.
- Pour the gravy on top of the Kueh teow, ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
TUMIX® Chicken Stock Recipes