Long Bean with Mix Mushroom
Long Bean with Mix Mushroom is enticing for the whole family. Not only this dish is healthy, the recipe is also easy and fast. Full of flavour Umami!
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|7 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|3 cm||Ginger, sliced|
|200 g||Beef, thinly sliced|
|3 tsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Salt, or to taste|
|200 g||Long bean, cut into 3 cm|
|80 g||Oyster mushroom|
|80 g||Shimeji musroom|
|80 g||White shimeji mushroom|
|80 g||Enoki mushroom|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mix with 2 tbsp of water|
|2-3 bulb||Spring onion, thinly sliced|
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Stir-fry the garlic and ginger.
- Add in beef slice and stir-fry until half cook.
- Pour in water and bring to boil.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, sweet soy sauce and salt.
- Add in all the vegetables and let it soften.
- Pour in corn flour mixture and stir until thickens.
- Sprinkle spring onion and ready to serve.
Info: Mushroom will absorb water easily. Washing the mushroom may reduce the taste of mushroom.