Serving suggestion: 8-10 pax
|200 g||Boneless chicken thigh, cut into cubes|
|2 tsp||SERI-AJI® Chicken Flavour Fried Rice Seasoning|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|30 g||Dried small scallop, soaked for 1 hour and drained|
|30 g||Dried shrimp, washed and drained|
|2 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|25 g||Dried shitake mushroom, soaked overnight and cut into cube|
|2 tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|500 g||Glutinous rice, soaked for 4 hours|
|1 sheet||Dried lotus leaf, soaked until soft|
1. Season the chicken with ½ tsp SERI-AJI® Chicken Flavour Fried Rice Seasoning.
2. Heat 3 tbsp of cooking oil and stir-fry the scallop and dried shrimp until fragrant.
3. Add in shallots and garlic and fry until soften.
4. Add in mushrooms and marinated chicken. Stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Season with SERI-AJI® Chicken Flavour Fried Rice Seasoning, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
6. Add in glutinous rice and mix well.
7. Pour in water and mix until the water is absorbed.
8. Line the soaked leaf on bowl, brush with 1 tbsp of remaining oil.
9. Scoop in the rice mixture on to the leaf.
10. Wrap and steam for 1 hour.
11. Take it out from the steamer and turn it over onto a plate. Cut the leave open and ready to serve.
Tips: This recipe can be prepared in advance and simply steam it before serving.