Mackerel Percik recipe is a popular dish that is delicious commonly during the fasting month and is also suitable to be served for lunch and dinner. This recipe is also suitable for cooking with pomfret or yellowtail fish.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|½ cup||Coconut milk|
|1 small||Dried tamarind|
|1 stalk||Lemongrass, bruised|
|¾ tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning|
|1 tsp||SERI-AJI® Multipurpose Seasoning|
Ingredients A: Blend well
|1 tbsp||Chili paste|
- Pour ingredient (A) into a pan, add in coconut milk, dried tamarind, lemongrass, AJI-NO-MOTO®, sugar and salt.
- Stir until gravy boils and simmer until slightly thick, turn heat off dan set aside.
- Score fish slantwise and season with SERI-AJI®.
- Grill fish until half-done, turn fish over and spoon gravy over fish.
- Continue to grill until done, serve fish with remaining gravy.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 33% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.