1. Place the tomatoes and onion in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Transfer the tomato mixture to a medium saucepan. Stir in the TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, salt, and cumin, bring liquid to a boil over medium heat.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy pan over medium to medium-high heat. When the oil is sizzling, add the rice and sauté, stirring frequently until lightly toasted and golden.
4. Add the jalapeños and garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
5. Pour the boiling tomato mixture, water and the rice in electric rice cooker and stir to combine. Let it cooked.
6. Add cilantro and lime juice, fluff gently with a fork. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve with additional lime wedges.