Serving Suggestion: 5 pax
|250 g||Chicken breast|
|150 g||Cherry tomatoes|
|75 g||Japanese cucumber, cut into round slices|
|75 g||Yellow capsicum, sliced lengthwise|
|75 g||Asparagus, cut and blanch|
|75 g||Mixed salad|
|3 slices||White bread, cut into cubes|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
Ingredients A: salad dressing
|6 tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 tbsp||Lemon Jus|
|3 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Mix all ingredients (A) with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Marinate chicken breast with 2 tbsp of the dressing for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken until cooked. Rest the chicken and cut it into strips.
- To make the croutons, mix the bread with olive oil, toast them in the oven until crunchy.
- Spoon the dressing into jar. Layered in cherry tomato, Japanese cucumber, yellow capsicum, asparagus, grilled chicken, mixed salad and crouton.
- Shakes the jar and ready to serve.