Serving suggestion: 4-6 pax
|1½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1||Onion, thick cut|
|2 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|½ inch||Ginger, sliced|
|150 g||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|1 ½ tbps||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Chili flakes|
|300 g||French bean, slanting sliced|
|80 g||Young corn, slanting sliced|
|½ cup||Hot water|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt|
|100 g||Tomatoes, large cut|
- Heat the cooking oil and stir-fry onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and oyster sauce. Stir until half cooked.
- Add in chili flakes and stir for a while.
- Add in French bean and young corn.
- Pour in hot water and season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt. Mix well and simmer until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Add in tomatoes. Stir for a while and ready to serve.