Mixed Vegetable With Pumpkin
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Mixed Pumpkin Vegetable recipe is perfect for your kids because of its rich blend of colorful vegetables and delicious chicken fillings.
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|200 g||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|150 g||Cauliflower, cut|
|100 g||Broccoli, cut|
|150 g||Pumpkin, cut long dice|
- Heat the oil.
- Stir-fry the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chicken pieces and stir until half cooked.
- Add in water and cauliflower. Boil until half cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in broccoli, pumpkin and stir until it is cooked.
- Ready to serve.
Pumpkin with broad lines usually have thick and sweet flesh.