Serving suggestion: 4 -6 pax
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|200 g||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|150 g||Cauliflower, cut|
|100 g||Broccoli, cut|
|150 g||Pumpkin, cut long dice|
- Heat the oil.
- Stir-fry the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chicken pieces and stir until half cooked.
- Add in water, pumpkin and cauliflower. Boil until half cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in broccoli and stir until it is cooked.
- Ready to serve.
Tips: Pumpkin with broad lines usually have thick and sweet flesh.