Mixed Vegetables with Gravy
The variety of vegetables in this Mixed Vegetables with Gravy recipe will surely make your meal more attractive and quick to prepare.
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|200 g||Shrimp, cleaned|
|2 tsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Salt, or to taste|
|100 g||Carrot, sliced|
|50 g||Baby corn|
|50 g||Snap peas|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp of water|
- Heat cooking oil.
- Stir-fry shallot and garlic.
- Add in shrimp and stir-fry for a while.
- Pour in water and season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, oyster sauce and salt.
- Add in cauliflower, carrot and baby corn. Bring to boil.
- Add in broccoli and snap peas and stir until boiling.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thickens.
- When the vegetables are fully cooked, the dish is ready to serve.