Mixed Vegetables with Gravy and Black Pepper
Serving suggestion: 4-6 pax
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|200 g||Chicken meat, cut|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt|
|3||Baby corn, cut|
|300 g||Spinach, cut into 1 inch|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Heat the cooking oil, sauté the shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and stir-fry until half cooked.
- Pour in water and season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in baby corns and simmer until half cooked.
- Add in spinach and stir well until cooked.
- Add in tomato and sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.