Mushroom Ragout in Puff Pastry
Product Used for the Recipe
Mushroom Ragout in Puff Pastry recipe is full of creamy chicken and delicious mushroom sauce. This dish perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea.
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
|200 g||Gourmet mushrooms|
|200 g||Shiitake mushrooms, sliced|
|200 g||Oyster mushrooms, stems removed|
|1 no||Medium onion, chopped|
|2 no||Garlic cloves, chopped|
|2 tsp||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|2 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning (mixed with 1 cup of hot water)|
|½ cup/125 ml||Whipping cream|
|1 tsp||Thyme, chopped|
|20 pcs||Ready made puff pastry|
1. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
2. When the pan is hot, add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the mushrooms and sauté until the liquid is released and they are golden yellow, about 5 minutes.
4. Add onion and garlic, sauté about 3 more minutes until the onion softens.
5. Season with SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning.
6. Carefully add 1 cup TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning mixture and cream. Cook until it reduces by ¾.
7. Add chopped thyme. Turn off the fire. Let it cool for a while.
8. Put the mushroom into puff pastry and serve.
9. Thyme can be changed to Chinese celery or coriander leaves.