Are you a fan of Mushroom Soup? Let's try this easy recipe. It is delicious to eat by itself (without other things) or with bread.
Serving suggestion: 4-6 pax
|1||Yellow onion, sliced|
|5 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|15||Button mushroom, sliced|
|3 tbsp||Wheat flour|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|1 ½ tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|½ cup||Cooking cream|
- Melt the butter. Fry the yellow onion, garlic and mushroom until soft.
- Add in wheat flour and mix until even.
- Add in 1 cup on water. Blend the mixture until fine paste.
- Pour into the pot, pour in remaining water.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and TUMIX® Chicken Stock.
- Simmer until the soup thickens.
- Pour in cooking cream. Stir well.
- Ready to serve.