Watch The Cooking Video
Craving for a hearty, rich and creamy soup for a cool rainy day? Or perhaps a light meal to fill the stomach? Our mushroom soup recipe is the perfect dish! It can easily be made at home with just a few ingredients. Mushrooms have been used for centuries as a food source rich in nutrients, as well as for medicinal purposes. Our mushroom soup recipe has a cream-like consistency and is best served hot. The type of mushroom used will determine the flavour of the soup. For example, portobello mushrooms impart a rich earthy flavour while shiitake mushrooms have an intense umami taste. Depending on what flavour you like at the moment, make this recipe yours!
|1||Yellow onion, sliced|
|5 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|15||Button mushroom, sliced|
|3 tbsp||Wheat flour|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|1 ½ tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|½ cup||Cooking cream|
- Melt the butter. Fry the yellow onion, garlic and mushroom until soft.
- Add in wheat flour and mix until even.
- Add in 1 cup on water. Blend the mixture until fine paste.
- Pour into the pot, pour in remaining water.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and TUMIX® Chicken Stock.
- Simmer until the soup thickens.
- Pour in cooking cream. Stir well.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes
TUMIX® Chicken Stock Recipes