Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|5 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|250 g||Chicken meat, cut|
|5||Shitake mushroom, sliced|
|10||Cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt|
|1 tsp||Chili flakes|
|1 stalk||Parsley, chopped|
- Heat the cooking oil, saute the garlic until golden.
- Add in chicken meat, fry until golden brown.
- Add in shitake mushroom and cherry tomatoes, fry until cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in spaghetti and water. Boil for 15-17 minutes. Stir once a while until the water is evaporate.
- Add chili flakes and parsley, mix well and serve.
Tips: 1) If don’t have big pan, break the spaghetti to fit in.