One-Pot Chicken Biryani
1 hour 20 minutes
A rice dish cooked with chicken and definitely can save your time in the kitchen.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|1 no||Cinnamon stick|
|2 nos||Star anise|
|½ no||Onion, thinly sliced|
|3 nos||Shallots, thinly sliced|
|2 cloves||Garlic, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp||Biryani powder, add ¼ cup water|
|5 nos||Chicken drumsticks|
|50 ml||Evaporated milk|
|250 g||Basmathi rice, rinsed and drained|
|1 tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning|
- Heat ghee, stir-fry cinnamon stick, star anise, cardamoms, onion, shallots and garlic until fragrant.
- Add biryani mixture and chicken, stir well.
- Cook until mixture is slightly thick and add in water, evaporated milk, rice, AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt. Stir well.
- Transfer to rice cooker and let it cooked.
- Ready to serve with fried onion and green peas.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 24% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.
Product Used for the Recipe