One Pot Seafood Rice
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
The recipe was inspired by the famous Italian food, Paella. This One Pot Seafood Rice recipe is prepared in a single pot that perfect for Malaysian tastes. This recipe is easy and delicious with seafood flavours for all seafood lovers.
|½ cup||Cooking oil|
|3 cloves||Galirc, minced|
|A pinch of||Tumeric powder|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Anchovy Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|1 ½ cup||Rice, grain|
|10 stick||French bean, diced|
|2 stalk||Coriander leaves, shredded|
- Heat cooking oil, saute shallot, garlic, red capsicum and tomato until fragrant.
- Add in turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add in water and season with SERI-AJI® Anchovy Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Add in rice grain and spread it evenly.
- Arrange seafood on the rice and let the rice cook as usual.
- Add in French bean and coriander leaves. Cover the lid and let it steam for 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve.