Pak Choy with Anchovy
Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|400 g||Pak choy|
|½ tbsp||Rasa sifu™ All in one seasoning|
Ingredients B: sauce
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1||Red chili, chopped|
|½ inch||Ginger, chopped|
|½ tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mixed with some water|
- Boil water, season with Rasa Sifu™.
- Blanch pak choy until the leaf turn to dark green. Drain and arrange the pak choy on a plate.
- Heat the cooking oil, fry the anchovy until crispy. Set aside.
- With same cooking oil, fry garlic, red chili and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in water and season with Rasa Sifu™, let it boil.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thicken.
- Pour the sauce over pak choy.
- Sprinkle the fried anchovy and ready to serve.
Tips: Submerge pak choy in ice cold water after blanching to stop the cooking process and get crispy pak choy.