Peri-Peri Chicken Rice Bowl
Looking for a healthy yet delicious recipe to cook for your family? Try our Peri-Peri Chicken Rice Bowl recipe, it is packed with flavours, sweet spiciness and juicy chicken.
|10 bowls||White Rice|
|1 stalk||Cucumber, small diced|
|3||Tomatoes, small diced|
|250 g||Corn Kernel, steamed|
Ingredients (A): Roasted Chicken
|5 pcs||Boneless Chicken Breast|
|¼ cup||Olive Oil|
|1||Lemon, juice squeezed|
|2||Red Bird’s Eye Chilies|
|3 tsp||Paprika Powder|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|1⅛ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Ingredients (B): Peri-Peri Sauce
|100 ml||Olive Oil|
|½ cup||White Vinegar|
|2 tbsp||Tomato Sauce|
|12||Red Bird’s Eye Chilies|
|1 tbsp||Dried Oregano|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
Method: Roasted Chicken
- Put all the ingredients (A) and TUMIX® except chicken breast in a food processor and grind until it becomes smooth paste.
- Rub it all over the chicken breast and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C.
- Place the marinated chicken on a baking tray. Roast for 50 minutes at 180˚C.
- Cut into cube before serving.
- Arrange ½ piece of chicken breast on top of a bowl of rice with peri-peri sauce, 1 tbsp of each cucumber, tomato and corn.
Method: Peri-Peri Sauce
- Blend all ingredients (B) with TUMIX® until reach smooth sauce texture.
- Serve with rice bowl.