Pocket of Gold
|20 pieces||Fresh abalone mushrooms, tail end snipped off|
|2 stalks||Curry leaves|
|250g||Prawns, shelled and minced|
|1 tbsp||Finely chopped lemongrass|
|1 tbsp||Chopped spring onion|
|1 tsp||Chilli flakes|
|¼ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1 tbsp||Tapioca flour|
Coating ingredients (B):
|½ cup||Corn flour|
Coating ingredients (C):
|1 tbsp||White sesame seeds|
|1 tbsp||Black sesame seeds|
- Mix minced prawns with ingredients (A).
- In a mixing bowl combine coating ingredients (C).
- Dab 2 pieces of abalone mushrooms in corn flour.
- Place a thin layer of prawn filling mixture in between 2 pieces of mushrooms.
- Dip the prepared stuffed mushrooms into the beaten egg then coat it with the cornflake sesame mixture.
- Heat oil in a wok until just hot then deep-fry the stuffed mushrooms together with the curry leaves over medium heat until golden and crispy and the curry leaves are fragrant. Dish out and serve immediately.