Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|1 kg||Chicken Breast (cut into cube)|
|1 cup||Unsalted Butter|
|Enough||Cooking Oil (for frying)|
Ingredients A: for marinating
|4 cloves||Garlic (blended)|
Ingredient B: for coating
|5 cups||Corn Flakes, blended|
|1 cup||Wheat Flour|
|1 cup||Corn Flour|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Marinate chicken with ingredients (A) for 30 minutes.
- Mix ingredients (B) in another container, add in marinated chicken and mix well.
- Add in the chicken into the egg and mix well.
- Coat the chicken with ingredients B evenly again.
- Heat up oil and butter.
- Fried the chicken until golden brown.