Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
This simple Popcorn Chicken menu makes us non stop chewing. Its easy preparation and crispyness make a family favorite.
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
|1 kg||Chicken Breast (cut into cube)|
|1 cup||Unsalted Butter|
|Enough||Cooking Oil (for frying)|
Ingredients A: for marinating
|4 cloves||Garlic (blended)|
Ingredient B: for coating
|5 cups||Corn Flakes, blended|
|1 cup||Wheat Flour|
|1 cup||Corn Flour|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
1. Marinate chicken with ingredients (A) for 30 minutes.
2. Mix ingredients (B) in another container, add in marinated chicken and mix well.
3. Add in the chicken into the egg and mix well.
4. Coat the chicken with ingredients B evenly again.
5. Heat up oil and butter.
6. Fried the chicken until golden brown.