Potato And Mushroom Au Gratin
Watch The Cooking Video
Simple yet delicious recipe perfect for a simple dinner. A great warm meal for sharing with loved ones.
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|100 ml||Fresh milk|
|200 ml||Cooking cream|
|1 pc||Bay leaf|
|1 tsp||Fresh thyme|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|500 g||Russet potato, peel and thinly slice into a round shape|
|60g||White button mushroom, sliced|
|100 g||Mozzarella cheese, grated|
|200 g||Cheddar cheese, grated|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly brush oil on a casserole or ceramic baking dish.
- Pour the fresh milk, cream, bay leaf, fresh thyme and garlic in a pan and heat it until simmering.
- When it begins to simmer, season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, turn off the heat. Set aside and let it cool down.
- Arrange the potato and mushroom slices in the casserole, layer by layer until finish. Pour over the cream mixture and gently press down the potato and mushroom to submerge it in the cream.
- Finish it off with mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Let it set for few minutes before serving.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes