|300 g||Prawn, washed and clean|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Anchovy Stock|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|¼ tsp||AJI-NO MOTO®|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|500 g||Tapioca flour|
|70 – 100 ml||Water|
- Place prawns into food processor and allow to blend till fine.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients into the food processor to blend to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough to 5-6 pieces, roll and wrap with cling wrap and allow to steam for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and keep the rolls into the fridge (to harden).
- Slice the prawn rolls thinly and allow to sun for a couple of days to dry. Fry in oil and keep in airtight containers.